A key component to providing evidenced-based treatment is ensuring that ongoing research improves service delivery. Essentially, we want to make sure we walk the talk and can back up what we offer clients with strong research to prove we are effective at what we do. At Anxiety House, our focus is on our clients and our clinical practice. As such, we engage in research that tracks treatment outcomes, explores the efficacy of our treatment approaches, and finds areas for improvement for our clients.
Our Research Work Group has various ongoing projects, jointly collaborated on through our four treatment clinics in Queensland. Our research ensures the psychology profession, and our colleagues benefit from our findings, determining that our clients are being provided with services that meet their treatment needs.
In the spirit of shared knowledge, we are motivated to collaborate with other practitioners, researchers from universities, and third parties to expand our understanding of evidenced-based practice, treatment outcomes, and client needs. If you want to work with our Research Work Group, please contact Brad on (07) 3399 9480 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further.
OCD Clinic provides evidenced-based treatments for a range of psychological issues. As such, a big part of our confidence in providing this service is knowing the strong research that underpins our treatment approaches and the expected benefits.
Our Research Work Group spans our four treatment clinics and works together to track the effectiveness of our treatments through client outcomes, finding ways in which we can improve our service delivery. Through gathering this growing body of research, we can better understand how we as mental health professionals can ensure the highest quality of care is provided to the people who rely on us and need it most.
We welcome opportunities to collaborate with other practices, clinicians, and universities seeking to understand the psychology profession and how we can continue to attend to the mental health needs of our community. If you want to work with our Research Work Group, please contact Brad on (07) 3399 9480 or email@example.com to discuss this further.
Interested in joining our team at Anxiety House Brisbane (AHB)?
- Masters and/or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Eligible for registration with AHPRA as an endorsed “Clinical Psychologist” or eligibility for the clinical psychology registrar program
- Eligible for Medicare registration
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Clinical supervision
- Supportive team environment
- Peer mentoring
- Modern refurnished consulting rooms
- Stream of referrals
- Psychiatry input with our sister practice Oxford Clinic
- On site educational and developmental assessments
- Full-time on-site reception services
- Company email
- Practice management software
- Continued professional development offerings as a team
- Marketing service
- Private practice mentoring
- Career development and company progression
- Free training in OCRD and Eating Disorders
- Working in a well-established clinic with a solid reputation
- Be part of a larger organisation with sister clinics in Brisbane (double CPD)
- Attractive remuneration
- Ability to develop your skills within niche areas
- Paid Clinical Registrar Program
If you’re interested, please complete the form below and we will reach out to you.