Welcome to Anxiety House Brisbane Northside Clinic based in Paddington. We offer a range of psychological services from Clinical Psychology to Neuropsychology and Educational and Developmental Psychology. Our amazing team of highly qualified Psychologists and support staff is led by Managing Director Dr. Emily O’Leary and Clinic Director Anthony Teoh, who together strive to exemplify the values of kindness, evidence-based practice, accountability, and transparency in all aspects of our work.
If you believe that our approach aligns with your needs, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Dr Mandy Cassimatis
Sze Geet Chee
Dr Katie Thompson
Ella Poulton Cochrane
Our principal researcher, Brad Shaw, is dedicated to delivering only the best treatments that have been proven to be effective. His team reviews and evaluates new approaches for use within our clinics, ensuring that we are on the cutting edge of psychology practise.
We take an holistic approach with the Scientist-Practitioner Model, where science and practice must continuously influence each other.
Interested in joining our team at Anxiety House Brisbane (AHB)?
- Masters and/or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Eligible for registration with AHPRA as an endorsed “Clinical Psychologist” or eligibility for the clinical psychology registrar program
- Eligible for Medicare registration
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Clinical supervision
- Supportive team environment
- Peer mentoring
- Modern refurnished consulting rooms
- Stream of referrals
- Psychiatry input with our sister practice Oxford Clinic
- On site educational and developmental assessments
- Full-time on-site reception services
- Company email
- Practice management software
- Continued professional development offerings as a team
- Marketing service
- Private practice mentoring
- Career development and company progression
- Free training in OCRD and Eating Disorders
- Working in a well-established clinic with a solid reputation
- Be part of a larger organisation with sister clinics in Brisbane (double CPD)
- Attractive remuneration
- Ability to develop your skills within niche areas
- Paid Clinical Registrar Program
If you’re interested, please complete the form below and we will reach out to you.