Welcome to Anxiety House Southside (Bulimba)!
Our team of Clinical Psychologists, Neuropsychologists, and Educational and Developmental Psychologists is led by Managing Director Dr Emily O’Leary and Clinic Director Anthony Teoh. We strive to live up to our values of kindness, evidence, accountability, and transparency in the way we serve our clients.
If you think we can help you, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
Dr Mandy Cassimatis
Sze Geet Chee
Dr Katie Thompson
Ella Poulton Cochrane
We strive to ensure that our treatments are effective and can bring about positive change.
Our principal scientist, Brad Shaw, leads a devoted team that designs and evaluates new therapies for use in our clinics.
We abide by the scientist-practitioner model, which unites both science and practice in psychology, allowing each to constantly inform the other.
Interested in joining our team at Anxiety House Brisbane (AHB)?
- Masters and/or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Eligible for registration with AHPRA as an endorsed “Clinical Psychologist” or eligibility for the clinical psychology registrar program
- Eligible for Medicare registration
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Clinical supervision
- Supportive team environment
- Peer mentoring
- Modern refurnished consulting rooms
- Stream of referrals
- Psychiatry input with our sister practice Oxford Clinic
- On site educational and developmental assessments
- Full-time on-site reception services
- Company email
- Practice management software
- Continued professional development offerings as a team
- Marketing service
- Private practice mentoring
- Career development and company progression
- Free training in OCRD and Eating Disorders
- Working in a well-established clinic with a solid reputation
- Be part of a larger organisation with sister clinics in Brisbane (double CPD)
- Attractive remuneration
- Ability to develop your skills within niche areas
- Paid Clinical Registrar Program
If you’re interested, please complete the form below and we will reach out to you.